SRC – Student Representative Council
- Each Year Level elects four representative to the SRC: two males, two females
- The SRC has a male and a female Chair
- The SRC has a Secretary who will be responsible for recording minutes and following up on decisions for action taken
- Chairs of SRC will be elected by the whole SRC, from the Year 11 and Year 12 SRC members.
The focus of the SRC is:
- to represent student voice within the school – feed back to the School Leadership Team (and teacher body)
- Advocate on behalf of the students
- Raise any issues and concerns
- Organise activities or events to support students and add to student life on campus
- Contribute a student voice to the operation and management of the school and contribute to discussion surrounding large issues affecting the school community
- Issues raised by the SRC that require consideration by School Council should be raised with the Principal, who can invite students as Visitors to School Council meetings.
- Other areas as discussed by students at the Focus Groups.