Our School Values & Vision
Suzanne Cory High School has adopted three core values which underpin school policies and practices. These core values are:
Always and everywhere
Strive for Excellence
School, Local and Global community
We expect all members of the Suzanne Cory High School to learn and apply these values in all our behaviours and interaction within the school community.
Our vision is that Suzanne Cory High School will be a school where students;
- Thrive in a safe, stimulating and harmonious environment
- Are excited by their learning
- Enjoy positive and productive relationships with peers and teachers
- Achieve outstanding academic outcomes
- Learn and accept leadership
- Are prepared to enter and succeed in a changing global environment
- Become lifelong learners
- Are supported by involved parents and caregivers
Students will feel valued in a learning environment which both challenges and supports them to pursue excellence and develop a passion for lifelong learning.
Suzanne Cory High School will be a nationally and internationally recognised exemplar in the provision of highly successful educational programs for academically talented students and will lead in the contribution to state and national economic, social, cultural and environmental goals through the delivery of high quality learning for students and teachers.
A matrix of the school’s core values can be downloaded here.